Newly built and furnished, the emphasis in Talbot
Court is on comfort and style.
The award winning development was completed in
2005, and incorporates a medieval half timbered courtyard with a
stylish contemporary building, all located in sheltered, private
gardens with an outstanding view of the Minster.
The two apartments are next to each other on the
ground floor and both are furnished and equipped to five-star standard.
Apartment 1 has a large double bedroom with a
king-size bed, a spacious kitchen/dining area and lounge area, all
with windows looking directly out over the private gardens to York
Minster. The lounge has a contemporary sofa/chaise longue which
converts into a comfortable double bed if required.
Bedroom - apartment 1
Sitting room view - apartment 1
Kitchen - apartment 1
Apartment 2 also has a double bedroom with a king-size
bed. The lounge looks out over the private garden to Holy Trinity
church and York Minster.
The contemporary sofa/chaise longue in the lounge
converts into a bed to sleep one extra if required.
Kitchen - apartment 2
Bathroom - apartment 2
The five starred accommodation includes:
- Secure, gated development
- Secure entryphone and lobby
- Parking available within a five minute walk
- Main sitting rooms with views over Talbot
Court's private gardens to Holy Trinity Church and the Minster
- Broadband internet connection
- LCD TV, DVD and sound system
- Well equipped kitchens with dishwasher,
microwave, electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Games, books and a variety of CDs and DVDs
- Master bedrooms with king size bed, built
in wardrobe and radio-alarm clock
- Bathrooms with travertine limestone tiling
throughout, WC and basin, bath with power shower
- Bath robes, bath towels, hand towels, toiletries
and flannels provided
- Information packs on York and surrounding
- Complimentary arrival packs - choose between
wine or tea and coffee and selection of snacks
- Secure bicycle parking for those who wish to
bring their own bicycles
- Continental breakfast provided for your first
As well as contemporary, luxurious furnishings,
we have tried to provide all the little details that make a truly
comfortable holiday base: towels and bathrobes, books, games and
CDs. For a more comprehensive list of the contents of the apartments,
please click here.